£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bonus + bens
7 months ago
Customer Services Administrator/Receptionist - Guildford
Up to £22,000 + 10% bonus + 25 days holiday + pensions + life assurance
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with our multi-site, award winning professional services group, who work with various clients across the UK and Ireland and are very proud of the their client base and numerous awards that they have won over the years. They are a very forward thinking and straight talking business and they are exceptionally team spirited and provide full training for all of their staff and offer long term career plans for everyone.
Due to a recent expansion of their Head Office Team in Guildford, they require an enthusiastic, customer service focussed Customer Services Administrator/Receptionist to join their team.
The main purpose of this role will be to deliver an excellent reception service, as well as a superb hospitality and administration service to both internal and external clients.
Duties & Responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- To keep the Reception area smart and tidy at all times (the Receptionist duties will be on a rota basis between the team)
- Be responsible for the company's switchboard - answering the phone to high standards and transferring the call and taking any relevant messages
- To greet all clients on arrival and assist them in a courteous & helpful manner
- Be responsible for the Outlook diary
- Assisting the marketing team with in house events
- Ordering all lunches, breakfasts & dinner when required and liaising with all external caterers
- To complete all daily and monthly checklists and audits and adhere to the procedures for Client Services
- Ordering any stock and completing monthly stock take
- Coding and reconciling all invoices
- To work alongside other teams and provide support when needed at the respected offices
- Monitor and maintain all internal meeting rooms to a high standard
- Setting up conference calls
- Assist with all travel/hotel booking for internal clients
- Opening post, hourly post rounds collecting internal and external post and dispersing of post, faxes and stationery.
- Distributing all Royal Mail, and internal post at the end of the day.
- Organising couriers, and monitoring all of the confidential mail delivery.
- Responsible for managing online stationary stock system, and online orders.
- Assisting with general building maintenance when required
- Liaising with contractors/suppliers as necessary.
- Providing cover for Reception, other Facilities team members as required.
Key Skills & Experience
- Preferably you can offer previous and recent UK experience gained from within a Reception/Hospitality role, preferably from a legal, professional services or solicitors etc.
- Previous experience of using a switchboard
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- A team player with exceptional customer service skills
- High standard of professional appearance
- Ability to utilise tact, discretion and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Flexibility with regard to shift patterns
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Eagerness, efficiency and willingness to learn and go the extra mile when required
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent time keeping.
The following experience would be desirable but is not essential:
- Previous experience working within the professional services industry
- Previous administrative experience
This is a superb Customer Services Administrator/Receptionist opportunity to utilise your recent hospitality/office support experience to the next level and you will be rewarded with excellent benefits (incl. 10% bonus, pension, health-care etc). Due to the nature of this position, you will be required to work in the Guildford Office full time -and they offer free parking and are within easy reach of all public transport links.
Please contact me for further information.