Are you proud to deliver exemplary customer service? Have you worked previously in a role that uses numerous communication channels like telephone, email, live chat and social media to respond to your customers? Passionate about wellness and health? If so, you may want to read on!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a Birmingham client in their search for a Customer Service Representative to join their rapidly-expanding Customer Services function due to volume growth. You will be joining a forward-thinking and vibrant organisation, as they drive their focus on retention of their growing customer base.
Our client offers a competitive working environment and full training will be provided plus ongoing support from your peers, Team Leaders and Senior Management.
This role requires the successful candidate to work on a rotating shift basis, whereby you will cover some weekend work on a monthly basis. There is a permanent opportunity with hybrid working patterns.
* Speaking with existing customers via telephone who are coming up to the end of their contract or who are looking to leave.
* Build rapport and aim to retain our callers as customers and convince them not to leave our services.
* Respond to all customers quickly and efficiently, in a polite and professional manner
* Provide excellent customer service
* Promote products
* Accurately log all information on customer accounts and our in-house systems
* Ensure the customer is left fully satisfied at the end of the call
* Represent our client in a positive light and work to build on our glowing reputation
* Work as part of a growing team with the aim of continuing the business's success
What we need from you:
* Committed to providing excellent customer care with a genuine desire to help; passionate about well-being and beauty
* The ability to adapt to a given situation without compromising standards
* Reliable and motivated to fulfil the role and exceed standards
* Excellent listening skills and a good ear for detail
* Excellent verbal communication skills and the power of persuasion
* A positive and resilient attitude with a high level of self-motivation
* Great objection handling skills and a resilient nature is crucial
You will receive:
* Fantastic working environment with a friendly upbeat team
* Tailored training for every individual
* Discretionary bonus
* Regular incentives and discounts
* Team Socials
* Lovely vibrant offices with on-site coffee bar
* Progression opportunities