£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working exclusively with our client, on a unique opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join a well-establish E-commerce business.
Working as part of a small team you will be tasked with the extraordinary opportunity of managing and developing their existing online retail business, whilst identifying new opportunities for the acceleration of their online retail results.
As the Customer Services Manager, you will be at the forefront of their e-commerce business, interacting with customers and providing a world class customer service.
In this position, you will be responsible for consulting and supporting customers through the company's online customer service channels, including live-chat, telephone and email - with the aim of securing online customer sales. You will build strong customer relationships and contribute to maximising sales and financial growth based on KPI targets, whilst providing and upheld a flawless and consistent customer experience. The Customer Service Manager does require occasional flexibility to work outside of standard hours, (normally Monday-Friday, 9-5.30pm) to ensure support across the wider Customer Support working hours. Therefore occasional weekend working (9-4pm) may be required.
- Ensure the company's targets and KPIs are tracked and met by the team.
- To develop and maintain high levels of product knowledge in order to provide excellent customer service through all channels (email, telephone and live chat) when processing sales, and handling queries and complaints.
- Manage day to day operational tasks, processes, planning and analytics
- Analyse, review and create reports to share with senior management on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Capture data and analyse trends to forecast
- Maximise online sales through general enquiries as well as utilising live chat and other socials
- Train and manage the customers service team
- Maintain and provide a premium level of service reflective of the brand and ensure all queries and complaints are dealt with quickly and professionally
- Experience at a senior manager level in online customer services - passionate about digital & tech!
- Organised, motivated and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Confident in using Excel spreadsheets to report and analyse data
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business and work collaboratively with different departments and exposure to change management