Customer Service Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Gleeson are pleased to be working exclusively with a market-leading brand on their search for a Customer Service Manager, to take the lead in driving the Customer Service Department to deliver outstanding service levels.
We are looking for a commercially-minded and inspirational leader who thrives on understanding the commercial objectives, whilst the organisation goes through a period of transformation and membership growth and always being obsessed with customer retention!
- Working closely with the Head of Customer Service and Marketing to identify developmental opportunities for your team and creating solutions
- Mentoring and coaching the division; inspiring your team to be engaged whilst working with high efficiency levels
- Setting KPIs, targets and objectives to monitor performance and progress to drive call quality, customer satisfaction, customer retention and first time response rates
- Create a working culture that builds a collaborative workforce to support team engagement
- Lead the Customer Services team to ensure timely, efficient, accurate & high quality customer service experiences, through all channels (email, inbound and outbound telephony, live chat, Trustpilot, SMS, Social Media)
- Proactively manage your team resource plan; ensure you attract and retain your talent through delivery of an exemplary recruitment & selection process, and provide ongoing training and skills development for all CSAs
- Be the main point of escalation for customer complaints
- Champion for customer service improvements within your team and across the organisation; be the voice of the customer!
- Support the organic growth of the membership base, using data insights to optimise the quality of customer service that is provided
- Seek opportunities to develop and strengthen the retention toolkit
What we need from you!
- Demonstrable experience with a customer service team leader or managerial position within a contact centre / customer service centre; leading your team through a significant change
- Commercially focused; ability to drive your team through performance setting objectives balancing commercial growth alongside putting your customer first
- Previous experience and good knowledge of a subscription business
- Strong customer retention background
- Experience working across a variety of different communication channels