£11.00 - £12 per hour
24 days ago
Are you a Customer focused Individual who is extremely organised?
if you like to coordinate tasks along with people and enjoy a busy role, then this could be the role for you….
An exciting temporary to permanent opportunity has arouse for a tenacious and driven individual to join this small, dynamic team based in Stafford. This business pride themselves on their Customer service and they are looking for a personable individual to join the team.
- Dealing with Customer queries received either via email or telephone and to co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner, delivering within company SLA'S and adhering to the company values.
- Liaising with Customers, Area Managers, Technicians and subcontractors- Booking appointments in a timely, professional and effective manner in order to resolve queries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Review materials required by technicians and raise orders accordingly.
- Liaising with internal and external contacts, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are up to date and informed of Key developments
- Produce accurate and timely job sheets for sub-contractors and chase as appropriate to ensure target dates are met. Ensure monitoring of subcontractor portal.
- Customer focused attitude
- Takes ownership
- Proactive team player
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills-the ability to converse with people on all levels.
- Good eye for detail, accurate and conscientious
- Good negotiation skills, high levels of Confidentiality
- Good all-round IT Skills
Please contact me to discuss this position further or apply for more information.