Customer Service Agent
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
9 months ago
This is a chance to join our Financial Services client within their Customer Care team, making the most of your customer care skills whilst assisting their customers within a contact centre setting!
The skills you learn and the qualifications you gain in this role could lay the foundations for the rest of your career! You will provide a first-class customer service experience to new and existing customers, this will include administration and telephone activities. You will also have the opportunity to broaden your banking experience and to take of advantage of great training and development opportunities, as you provide support to their customers on a range of banking products.
The main features of your role will include:
* Providing an outstanding level of service and developing productive and trusting relationships with our customers.
* Maintaining and developing your knowledge and awareness of the products and services on offer.
* Carrying out system and process administration to make sure that all customer records are up to date.
* Speaking to customers by phone and resolving queries on a range of banking products.
The skills you'll need
This might be the right role for you if you already have good customer service experience, some experience in the banking industry would be essential.
We'll be looking for:
* A commitment to focusing on your customer first and foremost
* The enthusiasm to learn and develop your expertise in this area
* Great communication skills, including the ability to adapt to different kinds of customer
* Excellent planning and organisational skills, and computer literacy
* A self-motivated approach, and the ability to work productively as part of a team
What else you'll need to know
You'll join on a competitive salary starting from £20,000 - 23,000 and you'll receive a great benefits package!