£20000.00 - £23000 per annum
8 months ago
Customer Service representative
Are you an looking for a new Customer Service role, working Monday to Friday 9-5?
We are looking for a passionate and driven Individual to work for a global market leading company who employees over 140,000 people worldwide.
This position is for a 7-month contract starting asap.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure within account management as you shall be managing a portfolio of customers, increasing sales by being able to build rapport and identifying
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients to increase sales revenue.
- Maximse sales opportunities for target products in support of campaigns
- Work with the sales teams to refine target customers and contact data to improve campaign efficiency
- Pro-actively manage Customers accounts and conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Manage orders, communicate order changes and ensure service levels are kept to a high standard
- Take responsibility for all customer queries relating to your agreed target customers and proactively manage until conclusion
- Be an ambassador for the company - the face/ voice of to all Internally and externally.
- Proven Customer service within an Account management role
- Excellent communication skills, ability to converse on all levels
- Organised, proactive, and has good time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Strong IT skills, specifically in Excel- exposure to SAP would be advantageous
Should you wish to discuss this position further then please contact me directly