Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £9.00 per hour
10 months ago
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to work in a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced call centre in Birmingham City Centre.
In this role, you will be working within my client's Member Services team, working collaboratively to manage customer queries, via inbound calls and email. You will have the opportunity to work within a fun and friendly atmosphere, whilst answering customer questions concisely and in a timely manner.
You must be target driven to achieve call volumes daily, so previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication - you will be on those phones!
- Positive, can-do approach and attitude
- Have a professional and personal demeanour
- IT Literate, use of CRM systems and Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, etc)
- Ability to learn quickly, and hit the ground running!
This is a temporary assignment starting from Monday 6th January 2020.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between 9am - 5pm.
Don't delay and apply today!