Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £18500.00 per annum
10 months ago
Customer Sales and Service Advisor
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to work in a fast-paced team and a vibrant office?
This role would be working for a UK leading Hospitality company with thousands of sites across the UK. All employees are extremely passionate about what they do, and we are looking for exceptional candidates to join this vibrant team.
We are looking for dynamic candidates, with a confident telephone manner, excellent verbal and written skills and background in the delivery of excellent service. We are keen to talk to candidates with a positive approach, who can always build a good rapport with our customers and maintain quality standards.
This company offer proven progression opportunities to their employees, have a fantastic benefits package and a vibrant and lively work environment.
- Administer Inbound and outbound calls to provide a quality, timely service to their Customers
- Contribute towards the achievement of service level within the Customer contact centre
- Liaise with Supply chain partners to facilitate delivery of goods
- Ensure all queries are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in a way satisfactory to the customer's needs.
- Admin and logistical tasks to recover sales, maintain control of costs and manage supply chain performance
- Manage supply chain performance to drive achievement of contractual KPI's
- Ensure all tasks are completed with accuracy in accordance with process and procedures
- Always maintain quality standards and achieve quality call monitoring
- Customer focused attitude
- Takes ownership
- Proactive team player
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills-the ability to converse with people on all levels.
- Good eye for detail, accurate and conscientious
- Good negotiation skills, high levels of Confidentiality
- Good all-round IT Skills
Should you wish to discuss this position further then please contact me to have a confidential chat or apply for the role today, Assessments shall be held next week w/c 18th November