£21000 - £23000 per annum
21 days ago
Customer Service Advisor
I am working with a client looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team.
You will be delivering outstanding customer service whilst handling all customer queries and keeping the customer's needs in mind at all time as well as the inputting of data entry.
This role will be based in offices full-time.
- You will be working within a collaborative team in one of the client`s customer service centres where you'll have direct interaction with customers over the phone and via email
- Applying your customer service expertise when dealing with and referring customer's queries and complaints as well as liaising with clients with new and existing quotes
- Building strong customer relationships by using your training to gain their trust and having a genuine interest in their individual needs
- Gathering information to understand customer's requirements and offer suitable solutions
- Identifying any possible complaints, resolving them as swiftly as possible or raising more complex matters to our specialist teams
Skills / Experience:
- A Customer Service background is essential (Logistics, automotive, transportation preferable)
- Data Entry/Administration experience, ability to use company bespoke digital systems efficiently
- Comfortable dealing with customers, both over the phone and via email
- Ability to build relationships in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Good Listening skills
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Hard working to achieve quality results (answering a high level of calls, etc)
- Good numerical and organisational skills