Are you passionate about going above and beyond for your customers? Do you have experience working within the Financial Services sector? If so, please read on!
For my client's customers, you'll be more than just the friendly face and voice. You'll be a listener and problem solver.
Whether you're helping someone with a simple query, aiding them with technology, transacting with them over the phone or protecting your customers against fraud, you'll never know what the next challenge will be. What's not in doubt is that you'll have plenty of support.
Life in the customer service team HQ can be busy, varied and challenging, so they're a close-knit team. You'll be totally flexible in your approach and comfortable in undertaking a broad range of activities. This means not limiting your time and focus on one particular element of your role. You'll thrive on the variety this gives you and take satisfaction for operating in a multi-skilled environment. You're the eyes and ears of our business after all.
The difference you'll make
* Acting as the first point of contact for customers over the phone
* Assisting with day-to-day transactions, queries and servicing
* Answering customer calls into our contact centre
* Building relationships and finding solutions
* Developing your knowledge of services and products to help customers
* Identifying new ways to improve the customer experience
* Proven ability to deliver outstanding customer service either from a face to face or a telephony background, preferably within the Financial Services sector
* The ability to communicate effectively with customers to truly understand their needs
It would also be nice for you to have
* A real desire to go above-and-beyond for customers
* Effective team working skills with a flexible, can-do approach to work
* Openness to a broad range of activities even if outside of standard expectations
* Ability to grow, adapt and change accommodating business needs and priorities
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity working within the Birmingham offices. You'll join on a competitive salary starting from £20,000 - 23,000 and you'll receive a great benefits package!