Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Enjoy the telephone? Proud to service customers? Love health and well-being? If so, you may want to read on!
We are supporting a Birmingham client in their search for Customer Service Advisors to join our client's growing Customer Services Department. You will be joining a forward-thinking and vibrant organisation, as they drive their focus on retention of their growing customer base.
Our client offers a competitive working environment and full training will be provided plus ongoing support from your peers, Team Leaders and Senior Management.
This role requires the successful candidate to work on a rotating shift basis, whereby you will cover some weekend work on a monthly basis. There is a permanent opportunity with hybrid working patterns.
* Speaking with existing customers via telephone who are coming up to the end of their contract or who are looking to leave.
* Build rapport and aim to retain our callers as customers and convince them not to leave our services.
* Respond to all customers quickly and efficiently, in a polite and professional manner
* Provide excellent customer service
* Promote products
* Accurately log all information on customer accounts and our in-house systems
* Ensure the customer is left fully satisfied at the end of the call
* Represent our client in a positive light and work to build on our glowing reputation
* Work as part of a growing team with the aim of continuing the business's success
What we need from you:
* Committed to providing excellent customer care with a genuine desire to help; passionate about well-being and beauty
* The ability to adapt to a given situation without compromising standards
* Reliable and motivated to fulfil the role and exceed standards
* Excellent listening skills and a good ear for detail
* Excellent verbal communication skills and the power of persuasion
* A positive and resilient attitude with a high level of self-motivation
* Great objection handling skills and a resilient nature is crucial
You will receive:
* Fantastic working environment with a friendly upbeat team
* Tailored training for every individual
* Discretionary bonus
* Regular incentives and discounts
* Team Socials
* Lovely vibrant offices with on-site coffee bar
* Progression opportunities