Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£20000.00 - £23000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you passionate about giving quality Customer Service?
Have you got a natural ability to build great relationships and have returning customers time and time again?
If so, we may have just the role for you...
My client is looking for someone to join thei existing customer service team, based in the heart of the office alongside the fleet and logistics team. This role is highly suited to an individual who can multi-task, is adaptable, flexible and happy to work on a business to business level.
You will have experience within a similar role, and be professional, friendly and tactful. Ideally you will be available at very short notice to commence this role, and be able to commit on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities as customer service advisor will include:
- To act as the first point of contact with both internal and external channels, and to provide a high quality professional support at all times.
- Have effective and regular conversions with large contract customers.
- Have an account management approach to maintain and grow existing customer base.
- Take orders and input transactions onto system, raising returns and processing through system.
- Liasing with buyers.
- Competent on telephone to manage up to 200 calls a day.
The successful customer service advisor will offer:
- Recent and tangible experience of working within a similar role - Be able to start at very short notice
- The ability to be evidence excellent customer service before. - Experience of account managining is preferred.
- Experience of using SAP is extremely desired.
- Excellent Telephone manner.
This is an exceptional Customer Service Advisor working Monday to Friday either 8.30am - 5pm or 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Please contact me for further details of this role.