Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a growing Commercial bank, who are seeking experienced Customer Service Advisors to work in the offices in Birmingham City Centre.
As part of the growing Customer Operations Team, you will have responsibility to deliver the highest level of customer service and put the customer at the heart of everything that you do.
You will also be undertaking a range of administrative activities, continually improving operational effectiveness and ensuring adherence to the bank's policies and procedures in line with corporate governance and regulatory requirements.
* Completion of daily tasks relating to account opening, ongoing servicing, telephony and high value/risk transactional activity. Accurately processing transactions and customer instructions in a timely manner ensuring that procedures are followed as well as meeting service standards and regulatory requirements.
* Ensuring risk controls are met at all times, safeguarding the Bank from losses and reporting any suspicious activity as appropriate. Undertake customer due diligence, be vigilant and actively consider all transactional activity mitigating the risk of money laundering and fraudulent activities
* Ensure all amendments to customer records are properly supported by authentic instructions and in accordance with Bank policies, procedures.
* Support the wider Bank team on projects as required. Attending team meetings and contributing to the wider team effort. Contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of Operations by reviewing existing processes and procedures and proposing improvements which enhance service, deliver cost savings and / or mitigate risk.
* Communicate with customers with speed, ease, certainty and empathy on the telephone, in writing and face to face as required.
* To undertake any other duties required to meet the objectives of the Bank, including providing support to other Bank functions where necessary.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
* Banking/Financial Services experience, essential
* An excellent telephone manner
* Customer service experience
* A Positive, friendly attitude
* A Customer Experience background
* A change background, identifying new processes and ways of working