Solihull, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Do you have a wealth of Customer Service experience and truly understand the value that brings to a business? Are you innovative in your approach, with the desire to progress? If so, Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a global business based in Solihull, who are seeking a Customer Service Administrator. This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, and you will be required to work within their offices up to 2 days per week.
- Develop strong internal and external working relationships, to deliver a high-quality service within both Sales & Operations Teams
- Act as the first point of contact for all client requests and queries, liaising with various internal departments to resolve any issues as they arise
- Complete all necessary documentation, using CRM systems, to ensure a smooth client experience
- Previous experience within a customer service administrative role
- Ability to build fruitful relationships with internal colleagues and external clients
- Have a good foresight - a knack for heading off issues before they arise!
- Resilient in approach & forward-thinking
- Strong knowledge of procurement & cloud-based systems
- Results-orientated & analytical