£20000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator? Do you come from a FMCG/ supply chain background?
I am looking to appoint an experienced Customer Service Administrator, for a reputable FMCG business based in Scuthorpe; this is a newly created position reporting into the Supply Chain/ Demand Manager. You can expect a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience.
You will be welcomed into a small and friendly team, working in partnership with the senior members. As the Customer Service Administrator you will manager all areas of customer orders, deliveries and purchases whilst developing client relationships, with a first contact resolution ethos.
You will be driven by a first class customer experience and will strive for customer service excellence at all times. This is a highly progressive role, and would be suit someone who is ambitious, pro active and can think outside the box.
Please be available for video interview W/C 1st March
- Managing and forging excellent relationships with customers and 3rd party providers
- Dealing with calls and emails to ensure a first class service is maintained
- Planning and scheduling customer deliveries, liaising with third party Coldstores and logistics providers in a timely manner
- Ensuring all inbound and outbound stock movements are receipted at the appropriate location(s). Reviewing and rectifying any discrepancies
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the clients stock holding, quality control and queries
- Assisting with the setting up and maintenance of internal systems
- Managing sales from receiving the order through to dispatch
- Input purchases, transfers and orders into the database accurately and promptly
- Regularly update management team with customer feedback or issues
- Analysing and reporting customer specific KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage your work load and prioritise tasks based on urgency and deadlines
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Able to work both autonomously and under direction
- Experience of ERP systems
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- Experience of working with external 3PL providers
To apply for the Customer Service Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.