£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Customer Service Administrator
Location - Droitwich
Are you a student?
Are you looking to get back into the working world?
Are you looking for a fabulous working environment with incredible benefits?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working in partnership with a well-established company, recruiting for sales coordinators who are looking to join my clients thriving Sales Coordinating Team, within a fantastic working culture and environment.
My client are offering part time hours (weekday and / or weekend working available)
Sales Coordinator main tasks will include:
- To book, schedule and confirm appointments
- To liaise with the Contact Centre Manager/ National Sales Manager regarding the requirements for appointments.
- Planning routes which promote operational efficiency
- Diary management
- Taking ownership of logistical problems which may arise, such as cancellations, rearranging and undertaking negotiations.
Sales Coordinator skills & key requirements:
- To have experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A positive attitude
- Logistical knowledge of UK
- Excellent problem solver
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home option