Up to £21000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are on the lookout for a bubbly, enthusiastic individual to join an ever-growing vibrant team at a leading Veterinary group in the heart of Keynsham.
This position comes with the extremely desirable opportunity to hybrid working with a salary on £21,000.
The role comes with full training of the systems and the chance to join a fun, vibrant team of people. So If you have excellent customer service skills and a genuine approach to others then this is the position for you!
Responsibilities will Include
- Following up queries and liaising with internal divisions
- Being the first point of contact for different surgeries, always providing a first class service
- Supporting and coaching the surgeries
- Central communication point internally between the surgeries
- Receiving, reconciling and posting the daily takings information
- Ensure month-end is delivered on time and to the correct standard
- Verify difference and ensuring that the company protected against fraud
- Upholding best practise compliance and audit-supporting documentation
- Produce management information as determined by direct line manager, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
What you need to succeed
- Ability to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player
- Effective communicator, confident dealing with multiple sites in a friendly and efficient manner
- Positive and energetic
- Flexible and committed approach
- Good IT skills are desirable
If you are ready for your next opportunity and this sounds like the right position for you, please apply now for immediate consideration!