4 months ago
Customer Sales Engineer - Permanent - Industrial Engineering - Flintshire
Are you a Customer Sales Engineer with experience of operating on-site with customers and acting as a single point of contact for product identification, order processing through to delivery of goods? If so, a specialised industrial service provider are looking for you!
As the Customer Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for order management and sourcing of MRO (Maintenance Repair & Overhaul) products and services at a customer site. You will develop on-site relationships with key stakeholders whilst providing excellent levels of engagement and customer service.
The Customer Sales Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for the provision of product identification, order processing through to delivery of goods within the required timescale.
- Actively promote the services of the business remaining proactive when identifying products.
- You will act as the Face of the business and represent the company on a daily basis.
- Deliver on commitments in the most cost-effective manner, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Process all orders and enquiries using EOS and in-line and proactively manage customer expectations at all times.
- Responsible for your own health and safety in line withhe business and customer H&S policies and procedures.
Skills required for the Customer Sales Engineer:
- General knowledge of the UK MRO market or parts processing.
- Knowledge and experience of how to escalate issues and solve problems.
- Strong team player with a desire to support the delivery of common business goals.
- Sets and maintains high standards of work, experienced in the management and delivery of Onsite solutions.
- Communication and inter-personal skills, including written, oral and presentational.
- Competent IT skills, eg, Microsoft applications.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
If you would like to know more about the Customer Sales Engineer role, please apply or contact Neil Cayley on 07527257851 or email