Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Do you have experience working in a logistics or planning environment? Are you driven by fast-paced and ever-changing environments, however still keen to ensure that your client is serviced to the highest levels and you meet their expectations?
I am working with a global organisation, that is seeking a Customer Planning Advisor to join their service delivery team. You will be solutions focused and a real multi-tasker; there are many factors that you will need to consider but the priority is ensuring that you get the job done well and to tight deadlines!
This is a telephone based role, and you will need to enjoy servicing your clients and handling queries via telephone mainly, whilst being meticulous with detail to ensure that the correct plans are executed in line with the time frames.
You will need:
- Previous experience working within a customer-based planning, logistics and telephone based role
- Confident and clear communicator, both verbally and written
- Attentive to detail; always cross-referencing to ensure that your client's needs are met in the required time lines required
- Ability to use your own initiative, a strong decision-maker and service led
- Computer literate; use of CRM systems would be a distinct advantage
- Not phased by problems, and able to amend requirements at short notice to ensure the attendance is maintained
You will be offered a competitive salary, with enhanced benefits and an opportunity to work 4.5 day working weeks (only 1 day in office is required post your induction and training period)
The working hours are Monday - Thursday (9am - 5pm) and alternative half day Fridays (either 8am - 1pm or 12pm - 5pm)