Do you have a natural ability to engage with customers? Have you worked previously within a manufacturing, engineering, or logistics environment? I am pleased to be working with an industry leading client, in their search for a proactive and professional Customer Order Executive.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Services, you will play a vital role within the Supply Chain and be responsible for the effective, efficient, and accurate administration of the sales order process.
Being the single point of contact for assigned customers, you will be accountable for ensuring compliance to processes, working in partnership with both Supply Chain Management Teams and the Operations Team to guarantee Sales Orders with agreed company procedures.
Key Attributes needed:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to communicate effectively internally and externally both verbally and written
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Candidate must have good numeracy / literacy skills
- Must have strong IT skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Must hold a full clean driving license; you will be meeting customers face-to-face on and off site
You will be rewarded a competitive salary package.