£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client, a well established and high growth retailer based in the Leicester, is looking to recruit a Customer Journey Executive into their fast paced marketing team. This is a brand new role for the business due to continued growth and expansion, and is a pivotal role in shaping the end to end customer journey. You will be responsible for mapping out and optimising the customer journey across all touch points to drive conversion rates and sales.
- Identify new opportunities to improve the user journey as they navigate on-site, taking all touch points into consideration.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing and Digital team to implement initiatives to improve the user journey, ensuring a cohesive message across all channels.
- Focus on driving customer retention and acquisition using key data from on-site metrics.
- Identify key moments in the customer journey (i.e checkout, post-sale experience, etc..) and develop new initiative to streamline and improve these experiences, as they will impact future loyalty and retention.
- Use data and reporting to influence and support all decisions.
- Use regular testing to monitor the success and impact of new strategies implemented and how the customer react to new initiatives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in an ecommerce environment, and understand the user journey and customer acquisition.
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding, and how new techniques can maximise sales and brand engagement.
- Have experience working collaboratively across teams, and be able to coordinate projects from concept to completion.
- Always have the customer forefront of mind with everything you do, and continuously staying on top of market trends to spot new areas for growth.
- Be data driven, and have a good understanding of Google Analytics.