Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a very well-known retail brand, based in the West Midlands for a Customer Insight Manager on a permanent, full time basis.
Job title: Customer Insight Manager
Location: West Midlands
Contract: Full time, perm, 3 days in office
Start date: October-November 2022
This role is joining a newly established team who need support from a Insight Manager who can not only analyse and interpret data but is driven commercially and can present findings and recommendations to senior partners in the business. Your role will be driving business forward and creating opportunities that will really impact the business.
You will be reporting into the Head of Customer Insight and Strategy and would be joining a fun and proactive company where you can actually make an impact.
- Promote data driven decision making across the business with insights from customer behaviour and motivations
- Identify trends and opportunities in the market
- Work collaboratively with wider teams to inform them of the data driven changes
- Work on proposition development including, pricing promotions, new category launches and category development and performance evaluation
- Work as a business partner to marketing and trading teams to grow and develop knowledge across the business of valuable data sources and strategy.
- Evaluate marketing and category campaigns and initiative from a customer insight perspective
- Implement any additional data requirements needed to support the business
- Own and manage specific insight projects and customer analytics
- Present to senior stakeholders recommendations and actionable insights with a commercial focus
- Previous experience within similar role
- Previous experience within FMCG or retail business
- Strong experience with insights and analytic data
- Previous experience presenting data findings and recommendations/insights to senior business partners/stakeholders
- Commercially driven
- Understanding of external data sources to bring a holistic view of insights to teams (ie Nielsen, Kantar, Pricing, Customer Research)
- Able to interpret data into insightful, actionable recommendations