A large UK based B2C brand are recruiting for a Customer Insight Analyst to join on a permanent basis. You will be joining a brand new team, who are on the lookout for a number of Analysts to provide key insight and data to the marketing and category functions.
- Interpreting consumer insights and analytics, in order to deliver an enhanced customer experience across all of the trading businesses
- Undertaking meaningful analysis of customer and market research to ensure that opportunities are identified and developed
- Bringing data sets together in a cohesive way in order to enable blended insight
- Using analytics and data modelling to deliver new and actionable insight about the customer base
- Proactively finding insight from the data and actively promoting findings within the wider department
- Evaluating and identifying market research needs
- Must be experienced in analysing data, and clearly communicating actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of data manipulation tools and techniques
- Excellent numeracy skills - degree level preferred
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for the Customer Insight Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.