My client, a leading retail business based in the Walsall, are looking to recruit a Customer Insight Analyst.
This role, Customer Insight Analyst, is a newly created position and will play a pivotal role in shaping commercial, buying and marketing decision across the business.
The position will encompass:
- Driving a customer-centric, data based decision making across the business, providing clear and impactful insights into our customer's behaviours and motivations.
- Database querying, extracting, mining and analysing customer, brand and market insights
- Support the planning, delivery and management of our Customer segmentation to deliver growth.
- Proactively identify trends, threats and opportunities from market/customer data, translating them into actions to improve on performance and challenges.
- Bringing data to life for key stakeholders through clear and impactful communication, presentation writing and delivery.
The ideal candidate for this Customer and Market Insight Analyst role will possess both 1) a strong customer/insight analytics background and 2) an ability to translate findings into commercial proposals.
Flexible working - you will be required to go to the office 1-2 days per week.