£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
*** Brand New Role***
Customer Experience Manager
Up to £50,000
A brand new exciting opportunity has become available to join my client based in Warwickshire as a Customer Experience Manager.
The role is the ideal fit for candidates who are looking to progress up the career ladder in a future Director position, as my client offers great progression opportunities.
The candidate will be joining a successful business with added employee benefits such as excellent pension contributions, life insurance, private medical care, and also an added performance bonus.
- Heading up the Customer Service Team within the business
- Develop working arrangements to improve on the business customer service
- Regular catch up with staff and set out performance measures
- Working to agreed KPI targets for the Customer Service Team
- Taking on customer complaints and working on these until the issues are resolved
- Working closely with other departments in the business including senior members of staff.
- Responsible for ad-hoc duties which might be requested of you.
What we are looking for
- A driven individual who has experience in line management
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong performer and can meet regular KPI targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working on CRM platforms
- Willing to learn the ethos of the business
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Build rapport with senior stakeholders
- Access to own vehicle
The role above is not to be missed, please complete the following application below to register your interest.