My client, a leading technical and business services organisation, are looking for a Customer Experience Manager join their fast paced and growing team. A hugely exciting time to join the business as they are currently going through a sustained period of growth, this is a key hire to the business and will report directly into the Head of Insight & Customer Experience. You will lead on developing and executing the overall customer agenda, with a focus on delivering a seamless best in class, omnichannel customer experience across all touch points.
- You will define and execute the customer experience proposition, prioritising and delivering specific improvements, tracking implementation and success across the end-to-end customer journey.
- Lead the ongoing management of customer experience measurement platform ensuring the right customer surveys are in place so you can better understand how customers feel about their experience.
- You will be a pivotal part of our marketing transformation, by focusing the digital customer journey and evolution of the digital marketing landscape.
- Design and deliver customer dashboards to create visibility and accountability for customer experience performance against business goals.
- Develop end to end customer journey maps and persona profiles for existing and to be developed products/services.
- You will support product road mapping, development, and prioritisation through rigorous A/B testing and optimisation, identifying customer pain points, detailing user stories, tracking customer journeys, and conducting data analysis using multiple data sources to solve business and customer problems.
- Proven experience within a similar CX role.
- Ability to use data & insights to develop omnichannel customer experience strategy.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically and operate within a broad context, with strong commercial awareness.
- Understanding of and practical experience in of NPS and other customer experience measurement methodologies.