Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £18500.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you looking for a new fast-paced role? Do you get a buzz from delivering high-end customer service?
I am looking for passionate individuals to join one of the UK's leading Hospitality company and work within this vibrant team.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing contact with existing supply chain partners to ensure that delivery of goods are met, managing an account base of up to 150 on a weekly basis
- Support in delivery of SLAs within their contact centre
- Remain focused on meeting quality standards and achieve quality call monitoring
- Being able to handle queries - upselling potential offers and working to achieve KPI's
- Provide full administrative support
- Attentive to detail, ability to multitask with high levels of accuracy
- Be confident and engaging - be able to negotiate, manage conflict and deliver resolutions
- Excellent communication skills - building rapport to maintain high levels of customer service in a professional manner
- Work proactively, both as a team and individually
- You must be IT Savvy - completing administrative and logistics tasks to manage supply chain performance
- Sales Focused & Target Driven
Working hours are based on a rota basis (Monday - Sunday between 7am - 8pm) and working 1 in 5 weekends.
Assessment Day will be held on Thursday 18th November - so get in touch with Jane Spearman for a chat today on 0121 752 3822 or apply now for more info!