Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a leading ecommerce business, is looking to recruit an ecommerce Marketplace Manager into their fast paced digital team. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through a sustained period of growth and have exciting plans for 2021. As the Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager, you will play a pivotal part in improving the UX/ customer journey across all digital channels, you will take a strategic role, leading on long-term strategy and road-mapping and will work across multiple websites on end-to-end optimisation projects.
- Manage end-to-end optimisation campaigns - with a focus on prioritisation, testing, measurement and recommendations.
- Optimising conversion funnel through site and landing pages across multiple channels and tools.
- Planning and owning the testing roadmap, continuously improving the onsite user journey.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to develop and implement a testing roadmap.
- Work closely with the PPC / Paid Search teams to improve return on investment.
- Working closely with the creative content team to implement news landing pages.
- Identifying opportunities for A/B Testing.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrate a proven track record of implementing CRO Campaigns with successful campaigns.
- Strong A/B testing and MVT optimisation experience.
- Experience building and launching tests using CRO tools and platforms.
- Data driven and excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML & CSS