£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an online retailer of fashionable furniture to recruit for a CRO Manager.
This is a fantastic brand who have seen huge growth through a re-brand and are forecasted to see over 270% growth this year.
You will not want to miss out on this opportunity!
Job title: CRO Manager
Hybrid working model: Flexible (candidates from outside of the West Midlands encouraged to apply)
Contract: Perm, full time
Start date: April-June 2023
In this role you will be responsible for the look and feel of the site and you will own the experimentation programme to ensure there is continuous testing across multiple elements of the website. You will conduct user research, plan, design, test, measure and implement new activity that will ensure customer journey is seamless and increases conversion.
This role will see you working with various senior stakeholders in the business to ensure delivery of activity is successful and implemented across the business.
- Collaborate with wider team to present insights and conduct internal workshops
- Prioritise initiatives across all areas of the website
- Manage and prioritise a roadmap for CRO
- Manage and priorities multiple experiments
- Collaborate with Brand and Development functions to design and test launch experiments
- Run a/b tests across multiple website functions
- Present complex finding to stakeholders including data and metrics for findings and recommendations
- Experience in a similar role having managed an experimentation program for an ecommerce company
- Evidence of success in previous role
- Experience debugging experiments
- Experience using experimentation statistics
- Experience running personalisation experiments
- Strong knowledge of analytics, optimize or other experimentation tools
- Ability to report daily on metrics
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders and deliver new initiatives across the business
- Motivation to strive for better within the role
- Able to work autonomously
Apply for more information