£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Job title: Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive
Location: Birmingham City Centre | hybrid working pattern
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Experience dependant)
Start date: Immediate start
We're currently working with the UK's leading online bathroom retailer who have an exciting CRO Executive role within their digital marketing department. You'll work closely with the team in UX, Performance Marketing and Design to drive business growth and on-going conversion rate optimisation.
This is a role that will give you the opportunity to grow and develop as well as have input in a multi-million-pound e-commerce business!
- Continuously analyse the customer journey and use data insights to improve the user experience.
- Work with the development teams to translate technical UX requirements and ensure projects are delivered.
- Reporting on project success and enhancing results by owning iterative improvement.
- Reporting on testing of solutions and delivering insights in a clear, actionable format.
- Identifying shifts and anomalous behaviour before it's seen in commercial results.
- Driving measurable business success through empowering the team, driving increased conversion rate and increased website engagement.
- Using effective analytics and content, continuously aim to increase customer engagement.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through effective digital experience.
- Delivering data-backed insights to the UX team, identifying areas for focus and development.
- Will be data driven and have a good understanding of analytic. Will be able to interpret data and suggest improvements from insights.
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- Ability to communicate well at all levels (both written and verbal)
- Assertive, confident and able to challenge established ways of working in a proactive way.
- Proactive, resilient and able to work using own initiative
Highly competitive package.