Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £24000.00 per annum
4 months ago
CRM Support Administrator (Dynamics 365)
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £24,000 Circa
I am working with a world leading Manufacturing company who have a requirement for an experienced 1st/2nd line support engineer with experience of dynamics 365 to aid the deployed of their new CRM to hundreds of users in multiple countries.
The role will include; providing support to internal and external customers, developing and improving current technical manuals in place, diagnosing and solving hardware faults, training end users on systems and applications.
- Two years experience working on a help desk support team
- Experience of Windows operating systems
- Experience with VoIP
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Office 365 systems and Admin
- Technical support experience with Dynamics 365
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ (CRM)
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please get in touch.
Windows, Office 365, Outlook, VoIP, SQL database, Desktop, 1st line, 2nd line, First line, Second line, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Flow, Infor LN, Experlogix, XpertDoc