CRM Service Owner
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Remote role
about 1 month ago
CRM Service Owner
Salary: £60K - £75K
Location: Office base is Tewkesbury however the role is remote (with the odd trip once per month)
A leading Manufacturing organisation are looking for a CRM Service Owner to join them in their growth. Taking direction from the Digital Services Manager, the primary responsibility of the CRM Service Owner role is to contribute to the organisations success by ensuring CRM delivers maximum value to customers and business users, supporting the desired business benefits of the company.
The CRM Service Owner will be required to manage the portfolio of technology with regards to the Customer Relationship Management processes. They will act as a key interface between the business, internal IT and external IT to develop the overall CRM service. The Service owner is responsible for ensuring operational performance meets or exceed agreed service level agreements for the provision of services.
The CRM Service owner will be responsible for end-to-end service delivery including all service offerings and the value that the service delivers. They will contribute to the development and subsequent management of a Service Strategy and Service Roadmap. As a Service owner they must prioritize initiatives, manage costs, negotiate with partners and vendors and work with the Digital Transformation team to ensure value and achievement of business outcomes . They will be expected to drive service maturity and service metrics.
The CRM Service Owner is accountable for the overall quality and delivery of the processes and services within their discipline. They will be expected to adopt a portfolio view, managing end-to-end processes and services
- Manage CRM technology as an overall service, understanding and managing the service performance to agreed service levels. And Is responsible for ensuring that the service entry in the Service Portfolio/Catalog is accurate and is maintained; Participates in negotiating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) for the service and ensures that performance meets the requirements of SLAs and OLAs
- Ensure the CRM technology services meet our company-wide compliance obligations (e.g. Trade Compliance, Security, Data Privacy).
- Develop and maintain an agreed CRM service roadmap, ensuring it is documented and actively worked towards over time.
- Using an Agile development framework, ensure the business demands upon the CRM development team are managed effectively against the supply of resources within budget.
- Ensure that the CRM technology services are pro-actively licensed in-line with agreed budgets and forecasts.
- Work with the development team throughout the system development lifecycle to ensure features developed meet the desired business objectives and lead to ultimate product success.
- Provide leadership, direction and day to day supervision for a culturally diverse, globally located CRM development and operational support team.
- Manage the CRM change advisory board, ensuring it follows best practice guidelines and manages the flow of system changes effectively.
- Coordinate user testing for enhancements and upgrades.
- Make sure the necessary business processes are followed and participate in the governance of the service, including acting as a point of escalation for the resolver/delivery teams
- Represents the process or service across the organization and Communicate the benefits and performance of their process or service.
- Manages the risk of operating the service and Serves as the point of escalation (notification) for major incidents
This role will include Project Management, Management of the dev team, strategic direction of the service, service delivery, scrum management and more. Own the service as a whole - any experience with Dynamics 365 is a bonus but thorough experience with other CRMs is also relevant.
Please apply ASAP if interested - GleeIT