CRM Marketing Executive
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Job Title: CRM Specialist
Salary: £30k - £40k DOE
Our client a leading e-commerce retailer, is looking for an energetic and innovative CRM Specialist to join their Ecommerce Team. As a CRM Specialist, you will oversee all aspects of email and SMS marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and execution.
* Plan, execute and manage all email and SMS campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
* Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the whole customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, cross-sell, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
* Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
* Manage and execute email/SMS marketing calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, demand forecasts, and internal stakeholders.
* Utilise customer data such as web-behaviour to drive message and content personalization.
* Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance uplifts.
* Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimise email creative and template structure based on best practices.
* Mitigate email and SMS frequency between program touchpoints to minimise database churn. This includes marketing campaigns, triggered emails, promotional emails, and transactional emails.
* Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base.
* Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
* Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to gain insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain these customers.
* Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
* Proven experience managing an email marketing program.
* Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms.
* Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CASL).
* Proven work experience in growing, engaging with, and analysing the performance of a large email marketing database.
* Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch.
* Familiarity with Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing.
* Proficient in data analytics to be able to suggest improvements.
* Knowledge of SEO.
* Excellent written communication skills.
* Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
If you are an experienced and ambitious CRM Specialist who is passionate about driving growth through effective email and SMS campaigns, we would love to hear from you.