Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a dynamic professional services business in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment. This is an excellent opportunity for a CRM Specialist to join an ever-growing business in a newly created role, where you will own the CRM function for an international business.
You will begin this role working from home permanently, but when things go back to normal will be in the office a minimum of one day a week.
This CRM Manager role will involve:
- You will work strategically and tactically to plan, deliver and lead all CRM activities
- You'll be a key part of the design and implementation of a new centralised hub for the processing and reporting of CRM data
- Supporting members of the Marketing Team and internal clients in accessing value-add information from the CRM system to support marketing and business development activities
The position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Significant commercial experience of delivering CRM support, preferably within a professional services environment
- Experience of devising and generating reports from complex datasets
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time