£27000 - £37000 per annum
23 days ago
CRM Manager | London* | up to £37,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an international membership organisation to recruit for a a CRM Manager. A newly defined role to the business, you will lead a small team and will be responsible for managing the CRM strategy across Email and SMS to 140,000 members globally.
You will be the go-to person across the business for all things CRM, ensuring best practice across all email and SMS activity to drive retention and acquisition results.
- Take ownership of the CRM strategy and Roadmap - focusing on both Email and SMS communications.
- Segmentation and Automation of all CRM activity based on member profile.
- Daily CRM Management, with a focus on automatic workflow strategy, email templates, analysis, customer journey, AB testing roadmap, and upgrade existing workflows.
- Partner with wider marketing and content teams to build out all email and SMS campaigns.
- Daily management of of CRM database, working with the wider marketing team to ensure effective data collection points.
- Develop and drive the end to end CRM proposition from a segmentation, delivery, testing, measurement and continuous improvement perspective.
- Identify and implement new CRM projects that will drive the CRM strategy further.
- Manage the Email & SMS delivery team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar CRM and Email role.
- Excellent working knowledge of email and CRM platforms (Adobe Campaign would be desirable).
- Experience line managing a small team.
- Knowledge and understanding of SMS delivery, and drive to further this channel as my client develops into new territories.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build internal relationships at all levels.
*Highly Flexible working.