£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading consumer durables business, are looking to recruit a CRM Manager to join their growing team. A newly defined role, you will play a pivitol role in defining the overall customer engagement strategy. As the CRM Manager will be responsible for developing and optimising the CRM programme, you will lead on a wide range of projects to drive customer engagement, improve conversion rates, and ensure continued customer lifetime value.
Ensuring consistent health and management of the database will be key, alongside the execution of segmentation and targeting activity achieve revenue targets, as well as acquisition and retention objectives.
- Develop data driven, integrated CRM solutions based on consumer behaviour, customer journeys with a focus on moving them along those journeys.
- Daily management of of CRM database, working with the wider marketing team to ensure effective data collection points.
- Continue to grown and develop the database with effective communications, with a focus on driving engagement levels with products and the brand.
- Develop and drive the end to end CRM proposition from a segmentation, delivery, testing, measurement and continuous improvement perspective.
- Align with marketing and creative teams on messaging and objectives.
- Identify and implement new CRM projects that will drive the CRM strategy further.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong CRM track record within a B2C environment. You will demonstrate a customer-first approach to growing an existing customer-base and developing relationships with existing customers.
My client is based in Driotwich and is working on a hybrid basis. You will be required to visit the office on a weekly basis but there will certainly be the option to work from home for multiple days.