West Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a CRM Manager to join their growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, with big growth plans for 2021 and some exciting projects upcoming, you will play a pivotal part in delivering these projects. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the CRM strategy, the role will focus on both acquisition and retention of our core customer segments, optimising the effectiveness of CRM across the customer journey.
Location for this role is flexible, there are three sites in Midlands so location will be driven by the candidate. Ideally there will be occasional travel between these three sites, with a mix of working from home.
- You will have full ownership of the CRM channel creating data flows, mapping and segment building.
- Create & deploy effective, automated life-cycle campaigns to support the overall marketing campaign.
- Champion the customer with a customer-centric approach to CRM
- Measure and analyse ROI from campaigns, producing regular reports on email performance.
- You'll be a key part of the design and implementation of a new centralised hub for the processing and reporting of CRM data.
- Proven experience in a CRM or email marketing role within B2B / ecommerce business.
- Good working knowlege of Saleforce, Dotdigital and other ECRM platforms.
- Previously used Google Ad words to understand campaign performance.
- Experience working cross-functionality with senior stakeholders to maximise value from campaign activity.
- The ability to learn new automation platforms in order to integrate and manage marketing automation tools.