Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
29 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a CRM Executive to join a high growth consumer business based in Birmingham City Centre. My client is at an exciting period of its evolution, undergoing a period of sustained growth. This growth is both within the UK and across multiple international markets - with many more to come. The CRM Executive will join a high performance marketing team and will be responsible for delivery of effective CRM campaigns to drive customer retention and acquisition.
- Lead on the defining an effective CRM strategy, with a focus on using customer data to optimise campaigns across a range of channels.
- Create and develop email marketing campaigns from concept through to creation and then post campaign analysis.
- Using segmentation and automation to provide targeted and personalised email campaigns to each customer group.
- Manage the building, scheduling, testing and optimisation of email campaigns.
- Develop a test and learn approach and continuously improve delivery, open rates and CTR.
- Run regular campaigns to promote exclusives, deals and other special offers or seasonal events.
- Establish CRM performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve email performance.
- Work closely with the content and design teams to create relevant collateral.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar CRM Marketing position.
- Experience using a CRM system and marketing automation tools.
- Have a proactive attitude and must be able to thrive in a varied and fast paced environment
- Be analytical with great attention to detail and ability to translate data insights into actionable outcomes.
- Have strong understanding of A/B testing and optimisation principles.