East Midlands, England
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
£25,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
We're currently working with retail experts who have an exciting opportunity for a CRM executive to join their team! This is a brilliant role for someone who can think on their feet and enjoys working in a creative and fast-paced environment.
The CRM Executive will support the company's targeting, development and optimisation and will facilitate the businesses transition into a data led customer experience. This is role that will give you autonomy and allow you to grow and develop, working with a multi-award-winning company.
The CRM Executive:
- Plan and deliver CRM communications for the business via email and SMS
- Support the penalisation of customer journeys by developing new strategies
- Optimising and evolving existing automation's driving constant improvements at every stage of the customer journey
- Manage the build, scheduling and send of customer email activity and automated work-flows.
- Supporting CRM alignment and journeys across web and digital experience.
- Partner with the insights team to understand performance & constantly improve segmentation & targeting
- Regularly share plans and performance with the business to ensure clear understanding and creating a positive feedback loop.
The Successful Candidate:
- Knowledge and experience managing CRM activity and email systems
- Technical experience: HTML and email coding. Alongside the use of data led segmentation and testing
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Analytical and proactive in tracking campaigns and confidently presenting findings to stakeholders
- Confident communicator (written and oral) - with the ability to build great relationships
- Detail oriented and strive for the highest standards in execution of activity
*Hybrid working approach - client is Midlands based with limited requirements to be in the office!
Highly competitive package.