£22000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a highly numerate, logical and analytical individual? Do you have an in depth understanding of CRM data management? Are you looking to join a globally renown B2C brand operating out of Worcestershire? If so, read on…
I'm currently recruiting for a CRM Data Executive who has the ambition and dedication to progress with the company. Paying between 25k and 30K, the ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have a passion for marketing and statistics.
The successful candidate will be responsible for management and development of the company customer data and technology capability to deliver data and analysis for targeted campaigns. Working with the wider marketing team, you will also get exposure to the full campaign planning and delivery cycle. This is an ideal role for a professional with a background in a data focused role with a true passion for marketing and CRM.
What you'll do…
- support the wider team with CRM campaign execution, assisting with content development, internal planning and campaign scheduling.
- Produce a range of dashboards, reports and insight using existing company data and 3rd party data enrichment to ensure marketing management have the necessary information to drive business decisions
- Manage daily and ad-hoc performance reporting
- segmentation, testing, delivery and post campaign analysis of email and direct mail campaigns
What you'll need…
- Extensive experience working in a CRM data role, ideally with exposure to both email and direct mail data.
- Experience using a CRM platform (ideally Salesforce CRM / Marketing Cloud), google analytics, marketing automation and direct marketing in a B2C environment
- A degree in marketing or statistics desired but not essential
- Highly numerate with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
What You'll get…
- Competitive salary up to 30k.
- Tailored support for training and professional development.
- Early finish on a Friday.