£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
CRM Account Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Are you an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager with either an agency background or marketing tech? I have the perfect job for you!
Currently recruiting for a CRM Solutions Agency who specialise in CRM Solutions for several well-known clients, across the UK - Mainly within hospitality. As a CRM Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts and supporting these clients with CRM Solutions, Strategy and overall data support to drive visits & engagement. You will also need to liaise with the clients on a day to day basis so excellent communications skills are imperative.
- Form first class relationships with clients and become the go to person for help with all things customer data
- Proactively support customers/clients, for example, advising on campaign best practice, multi-channel customer engagement, loyalty mechanics, setting up audiences to target customers, validating data queries and campaign results
- Troubleshooting implementation issues to ensure a smooth transition from the build phase to every day usage
- Support the wider CRM team to ensure there is cross learning on best practice
- Review CRM performance on a regular basis so the client fully understands the benefit of using the software and the benefit to it delivers.
- Identify opportunities to promote additional modules and or services to actively grow the account for each client.
- Actively participate in identifying ways to improve processes and the core software
- Multi tasking - no two clients are the same and whilst you won't have dozens to manage you will need to be able to prioritise their requirements to ensure we deliver the right things at the right time.
- Supporting the team, including AM's & Exec's
- The candidate will either come from an agency background or a project manager role. However, that is not to say this is a must, as the most important thing is they are a team player with a positive can do attitude
- Knowledge in CRM and/or digital marketing is preferable but not essential
- A working knowledge of excel and being comfortable working with numbers is important as data is at the heart of this role!
- Interest/background in technology is also important as this is what drives the software used every day in this role
- Experience supporting junior members of staff & leading from the front
Ready to work for a fantastic company and support a range of brilliant clients? Apply now!