£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits, Company Car and Bonus
4 months ago
Credit Risk Analytics Officer
My client a global and UK Leading organisation who benefits from being part of a global brand based in Swindon are looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analytics Officer to join their team. Reporting into the Risk Analytics Manager you will enjoy working in a rapidly growing organisation that really values their employees.
About the role
This is a key role within the RISK department as you will be working with the wider RISK community and dealing directly with the Market Leading Parent Company Head Quartered in France. You will provide a complete credit risk analysis and review credit risk models used in calculation of indicators of economic and Basel capital for wholesale portfolios. In addition to performing in depth analysis of issues to identify root cause and escalate it to relevant teams. You will contribute to Bad Debt budget and forecast and perform stress test scenario. We are looking for someone who can take a lead in dealing with & communicating with the Senior Directors of the company.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Very comfortable in developing and validating credit risk models.
- It is anticipated that you will have a degree level or equivalent (ideally within a numerical / science subject).
- We are looking for someone who is familiar with risk models (PD/EAD/LGD) and is competent using SAS.
- Experience in RWA calculation and in Retail Banking preferably in Risk will be a benefit but not a pre-requisite.
- You will have strong analytical skills, be confident in your communication and written skills.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced culture and enjoy an excellent benefits package including:
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension (the company will add in up to 10% into your pension pot every month)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Annual Bonus
- Free Gym
- Onsite Restaurant
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me.