£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Credit Risk Analyst - Cheltenham - to £28k per annum plus bonus & benefits. Superb opportunity to shine, in a role that will support the wider business.
We are working with a well-established organisation based near Cheltenham. Due to recent growth and development, this business is now seeking to recruit a Credit Risk Analyst to support their efforts to continuously improve their financial planning and debt management processes.
The Credit Risk Analyst will be pivotal to the formulation & monitoring of KPIs within the finance team. As the business continues to grow and develop, this individual will be responsible for developing a range of performance measures and benchmarks to ensure financial risks are minimised. This position will revolve around the analysis of financial, industry and market information across multiple entities, and general business intelligence across their chosen markets.
A background that includes the following will be highly regarded:
- Providing data management support to all commercial teams, including the credit control function
- Creation of analytical tools for customer risk benchmarking purposes
- Becoming the "go to" person for Finance for monitoring risk and monitoring of cash collection targets
- Partnering with the senior exec team to report on delinquent debtors, aged debt monitoring and DSO process improvement
- General research and due diligence on new customers
- Expert knowledge in manging legal aspect of credit control, liaising with solicitors etc
- Provision of ad hoc analysis as required by the Finance team
- Advanced Excel, plus extensive use of an ERP
This position is designed to support various aspects of long-term financial risk management and projects across the business.
The successful Commercial Analyst will have a solid foundation in complex data manipulation, ideally within a large, multi-sited business. You will have extensive skills in Excel plus relevant experience in the production of meaningful and insightful business trends, benchmarks and financial reports. You will need a positive and supportive personality with good communication skills.
This organisation boasts an inclusive and highly-professional team ethic.
Salary for this role will be £28k plus bonus & other benefits.