Dudley, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, incl. car allowance
10 months ago
Fantastic newly-created Credit Manager role with a growing business with their UK head office in the heart of the Black Country. This is an opportunity with high, corporate-wide visibility, and almost limited access to process improvement, debt management strategy development, whilst retaining a "hands on" approach to the duties of an Accounts Receivable function.
I am seeking an individual with a strong track-record in credit management, who can make this role their own and be fully accountable for its development and value-add to the wider business.
Specifically, you will have the following within your remit:
- Managing all aspects of the accounts receivable function
- Developing and managing strong relationships with their customer base across the UK, including site visits where appropriate
- Interpreting & analysing customer accounts in order to assess credit risk, limit setting and debt management strategies
- Assisting the FD with financial reports, including cash flow & budgeting information
- Close liaison with Credit Insurance providers including quarterly visits.
- Monitoring & chasing overdue accounts, with a hands on approach to sales ledger management, invoicing and cash allocation
- Supervision of 3 staff
- Taking an added-value, "partnering" approach with the sales team, with an enabling attitude to potential new business
- Deputising for the FD where necessary, including Group monthly reporting, and ad hoc tasks as required
The package for this role is £40-45k, plus a car allowance and other benefits.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to take on this challenge, please click apply, or give me a call on 07813 608579.