Solihull, West Midlands
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group have been appointed to recruit an experienced Credit Manager with General Asset Finance & Underwriting experience.
You will manage all aspects of credit functions. You will implement credit policies and procedures to maximise the effectiveness of the company's finance plans. You will promote retail sale or lease products through dealers and services solutions and promote wholesale finance plans all within acceptable risk levels.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include:
- Managing the areas of credit, directing credit staff responsible for assisting dealers, sales, and customers with credit submissions, financial credit information, implementation of company policies and procedures, as established.
- Approving credit, directing the credit analysis process, and investigating all credit submittals.
- Structuring and recommending retail and wholesale credit submissions in excess of credit authority to the Managing Director, Risk Management, and Credit Committee.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, development, and performance evaluation of personnel.
- Maintaining and completing accurate reporting and audit of all credit related activities and credit related compliance.
- Assisting in formulating marketing plans by providing credit approval parameters, prequalifying conditions, or programs.
- Participating in marketing events, customer visits, and presentations
- Supporting the creation, communication, and execution of the region strategic plan
- Developing and executing continuous improvement objectives; participating in and supporting team participation in cross-functional efforts to improve processes.
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience:
- Proven previous leadership experience in successfully leading, developing, and motivating teams to achieve objectives.
- Experience of understanding the commercial status of customers through financial statements and credit assessment to identify and promote retail sale or lease of products.
- Prior experience demonstrated in credit underwriting (banking, leasing, or finance), financial products, understanding of associated policies and procedures.
- Experience and understanding of how to analyse, design, and build long term effective strategies and business plans whilst solving problems.
- Previous experience and understanding of the dealer organisation structure, culture, markets and products