£32000 - £38000 per annum + depending on experience
4 months ago
Newly-created Credit Manager role with a growing business based in Telford. This is an opportunity with a complex, high volume organisation, seeking a "hands on" individual who can develop their Accounts Receivable function.
I am seeking an individual with a strong track-record in credit management, who can make this role their own and be fully accountable for its development and value-add to the wider business.
Specifically, you will have the following within your remit:
- Managing all aspects of the accounts receivable function
- Developing and managing strong relationships with their customer base across the UK, including site visits where appropriate
- Interpreting & analysing customer accounts in order to assess credit risk, limit setting and debt management strategies
- Assisting the UK Head of Credit with financial reports, including cash flow & budgeting information
- Monitoring & chasing overdue accounts, with a hands on approach to sales ledger management, invoicing and cash allocation
- Supervision of 3 staff
The package for this role is £32-38k, plus benefits.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to take on this challenge, please click apply, or give me a call on 07813 608579.