Credit Controller - Temporary
£19,000 per annum
TO START ASAP - you must be immediately available for work
- Delivering excellent service to all of our customers, going above and beyond to exceed their expectations
- To actively chase debts by liaising with the customers over the phone, by mail or by any other means at the Company's disposal
- To manage the outstanding balances before accounts become overdue
- Monitor credit limits and report daily to the Credit Control Manager
- To maintain communication records to support credit control activities ensuring compliance with the Group Policy
- Ensure proactive planning takes place
- To develop and assist in the implementation of any enhancements where required
- Communicating and cooperating with management colleagues
- Representing the company values and adhering to brand standards
- Using your own initiative in new and challenging situations
- To communicate with all units to manage queries and resolve within the time lines set by the Company.
If you have the relevant experience please apply.