£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is supporting a large services business based just south of Oldbury, looking to appoint a Senior Credit Controller to join their team. As the Credit Controller Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the credit control function for the company, ensuring timely and effective collection of outstanding debts and minimising credit risk. Depending on experience the Credit Controller Team Leader can expect a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to step up into a Team Leader role, and gain exposure to process and strategy improvements.
- Management of the credit control function
- Develop and implement credit control policies and procedures
- Manage relationships with customers, ensuring effective communication and resolution of any credit issues
- Monitor and analyse customer payment trends and credit risk
- Identify and implement improvements to the credit control process to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of credit control activities to senior management
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller preferably within a large services business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address credit issues
- Good working knowledge of credit control procedures and best practices
- Experience using credit control software and Microsoft Excel
The business offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including healthcare and a company pension scheme. If you are an experienced Senior Credit Controller with a passion for driving results and developing teams, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the Credit Controller Team Leader position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.