Credit Controller - Senior Income Officer - London
£24,000 - £27,000 + 25 days holiday + flexible benefits + pension + study support if needed
Location: Central London - 5 days per week in the office
I'm delighted to be supporting our well-recognised client, based in Central London who are requiring two Senior Income Officers (Credit Controllers) for their growing finance teams. These are superb roles that give opportunities to people who may not have worked in Credit Control or Income previously, but you ideally need to have worked in an office before, and be able to converse with a variety of people face to face. You may have a Retail or Customer Service, or a finance background - and you may not be a recent graduate, but be able to deal with a variety of graduates and international students for their tuition fees and overdue tuition fees.
As a Senior Income Officer - Credit Controller, you will be based on site 5 days a week and report to the Credit Manager.
Your duties will be really interesting and varied and will include:
- To assist with the revenue creation and collection function for the Higher Education students
- You will be managing the Sales Ledger for a particular University and be responsible for collection of overdue tuition fees
- Providing weekly reports on the figures and providing key analytics to senior management
- Responding to external and internal communications via phone and email
- Assisting with high volume of face to face interactions with the students - for both UK and International Students
- Prioritising collection of revenue, issuing instalment plans and minimising risk to maximise cash flow for the business.
- Working within set criteria, and escalating to the line manager when necessary.
- Advising and assisting customers with Student Finance England queries and providing data analysis
This is superb role that will support candidates with a high level of training, but you are ideally going to be a quick learner, with superb communication skills (both over the phone and face to face) and be keen to offer loyalty and stability too. You will be a good systems user (Excel and Email and data bases) and be able to offer some previous face to face experience of working with customers.
My client is also willing to offer full paid study support - towards ICM (Institute of Credit Management), for those willing to pursue a career within Credit Control.
Please do get in touch for further details.